Wednesday, July 18, 2007

MI TUTORI AMOR

3:12 in the morning,
I'm sleepless again,
trying to avoid the tears that always win.
Days come and go, tesoro,
sometimes fast, sometimes slow.
And when I am on my own,
facing the love I'm making alone,
I remember.
I remember you.
Mi tutori amor,
you have my life,
all of me, safe in your heart.
Guardian of my love, I trust you.
Today, I can hold on, loving you completely,
knowing soon you'll look at me so sweetly,
that you'll never leave me, never cheat,
tutori di mi amor.
Tesoro, hold me close, closer still,
wrap me in your heart.
That's my place in this life.
Guard me,
mi tutori amor.
If I died tonight,
faced eternity without light,
rose to terror and woe,
faced my future with nowhere to go,
I would remember,
forever without end,
mi tutori amor,
more than my lover,
more than my friend.
I can't wait to be held again.
You guard my heart.
Guard me tonight.
Guard me.
I can't help thinking about you.
Tesoro, mi manchi,
I miss you so much there are no words to say it,
no kisses for my lips,
no skin beneath my fingertips.
I would beg if you were here,
cry out for love if you could hear me.
Guard me from myself if no one else.
Tutori di mi amor,
invade my dreams,
weave a spell.
Hold me close, closer still.
Guard my heart.
Fill my thoughts.
Guard me tonight.
Guard me.
Si tu es amore,
hold me close, closer still.
Si tu es mi adore,
guard my heart, keep me.
Don't let go.
Amore di tutti amori,
guard me.
Stringimi,
hold me.
Tesoro, se tutta la mia vita.
You are my everything.
Guard me, amore,
guard me.

If your native language is Italian, and you caught my spelling and grammar errors, I apologize for the mistakes. I learned Italian in bed quite a few years ago and so my language is a little rough. My teacher was a Navy Seal of Italian extraction, although he was also Black, born of an Italian mother and a Black soldier who brought her to the U.S. and abandoned her.
He loved me dearly. I was too young to know what a great man he was. He died doing what Seals do. I just wish that he had done for me what his dad did for his mother and left me a beautiful child. But he died childless. I lost touch with his mother. She never got to meet my beautiful children. I hope her daughter survived to give her grand kids. The end.
Labels: amore, guard, guardian, love, tesoro, trust
draft
by 9th Child Productions
3:21:00 PM

No comments: