Friday, July 20, 2007

POLYANDRY

I wish I was still a whore, not only because I appreciate a good man when I see one, but so that I had no conscience when it came to grabbing a man and taking him to bed. It's not only that I am celibate, (or was), I've fallen off the wagon. It's that I want to have many of them at the same time. I've watched several episodes of Big Love on HBO and I truly feel that character who has three wives. I could really get into having a house with three or more men living with me. The term for a woman with more than one consort at a time is polyandry, by the way. So maybe I was never a whore, nor am I now a reformed whore at heart. I am polyandrous. I am woman. I confess that one man at a time will never satisfy me. I need many, now. Who's volunteering?

No comments: